Did you know that this week was World Environment Day?The schedule for the 5 day long celebration:
* June 1: “Pure Elements” — Food, water and air.
* June 2: “Redesigning the Metropolis” — Recycling, green building and smart growth.
* June 3: “Cities on the Move” — Transportation.
* June 4: “Urban Power” — Energy, renewables and energy conservation.
* June 5: “Flower Power” — Open space, biodiversity and greening the urban environment.
I see a positive future here. I will select this positive future and move toward it. Simultaneously, I will reject negative futures which necessarily include endless war, fear, exploitation, deception, lies, fundamentalist religion and cancerous destruction of our natural resources in the service of infinite greed.